La compañia Costa está solicitando personal de Enfermería, a continuación los detalles del puesto (Idioma ingles a nivel intermedio es indispensable).
Bachelor’s degree in public health, environmental health, biological sciences or closely related fields preferred.
Two years of shipboard experience or three years of full-time shoreside experience in implementing, overseeing, or auditing public health programs.
In addition to this the following experience is desirable:
- Knowledge of infection control practices and Vessel Sanitation Standards.
- VSP Certification; Infection Control Certification preferred, SHIPSAN certification, training, potable water, recreational water facility or IPM qualifications.
- Cruise industry experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to deliver effective training.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate to culturally diverse teams.
- Effective communication with all levels of management.
- Excellent computer software skills required (Word; Excel; Power Point; Outlook etc.)
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Ability to lead with perspective in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to influence teams in a positive and productive manner by inspiring and developing individuals and effectively managing processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced cruise ship environment, while prioritizing workloads
- Self- sufficient and able to work independently.
- Supports the implementation and compliance with shipboard prevention and control activities at all response levels including for COVID-19, AGE, and other communicable diseases.
- Participates as a key member of the shipboard Outbreak Management Team (OMT) and assists the implementation and compliance with OMT decisions.
- Oversees the correct and safe storage, par levels, condition and use of all infection control related PPE, disinfectants, hand sanitizers, and other supplies and related equipment. Monitors compliance with all guest service related shipboard public health and infection control procedures including, hotel services for isolated/quarantined individuals, PPE use, and disinfection protocols.
- Assists with investigating illness cases and contact tracing to identifying exposure and transmission risks to individuals, areas, or events.
- Monitors the public health and infection control protocols and measures related to individuals in quarantine and/or isolation.
- Coordinating drills on the company’s Outbreak Prevention and Response Plan (OPRP) to ensure all crew are adequately trained, equipped, and prepared to effectively respond to outbreaks of communicable diseases.
- Assists the Medical Team in responding to local health authority requests for public health information, data, or investigations.